Tivimate Not Opening

Fleisch710

I changed to a 4K stick and added external memory(usb drive) Everything works great except now Tivimate won't open. I deleted it and downloaded a couple of times and also tried a previous version and same thing. It goes to start screen goes black and then back to the previous screen. I have re-booted the firestick a few times also to see if that would make a difference. Tivimate downloads to the external usb drive and was wondering if that makes a difference that it's not on the internal drive anymore. When I started to did a reset to factory settings. I am using the 4K version. Any help would be great. I am have XCIPTV for IPTV and it is working fine but I prefer the layout and ease of use with Tivimate especially if you have more than one IPTV service, which I do. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

I changed to a 4K stick and added external memory(usb drive) Everything works great except now Tivimate won't open. I deleted it and downloaded a couple of times and also tried a previous version and same thing. It goes to start screen goes black and then back to the previous screen. I have re-booted the firestick a few times also to see if that would make a difference. Tivimate downloads to the external usb drive and was wondering if that makes a difference that it's not on the internal drive anymore. When I started to did a reset to factory settings. I am using the 4K version. Any help would be great. I am have XCIPTV for IPTV and it is working fine but I prefer the layout and ease of use with Tivimate especially if you have more than one IPTV service, which I do. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
I’ll DM you

Thanks for the help everyone. As soon as I put the app on internal storage instead of external it worked fine. Thanks and I hope if anyone else has the same issue this can help them resolve it.

Back
Top Bottom