tivimate mediacodec video decoder exception

james1980

hi,
i ve bought tivimate premium and installed it today on my xiaomi mi tv stick.
At first all tv channels worked fine.
Than i wanted to see how catch up works and i tried it.
After i tried to fast forward on a chanel on catch up, the chanel stopped playing.
After that on every chanel which i went i couldn t watch tv and after buffering it stand this- tivimate mediacodec video decoder exception.
So i cant watch any tv more because of that on tivimate .
If somoeone could help me to fix this problem i would be very greateful.
Best regards

Try clicking your back button on your remote to get back to the current time on your EPG. Catchup works by letting you go back in time to watch previously aired shows.

Reboot your router and your device both. Go into your device’s settings and clear the cache for TiviMate. Then open the app and try it again.

i did all that nothing changed,
i only wanted to say that when i go from another player to watch iptv everything is ok, now to any channel i go it shows always the same football game from today at 14 o clock

Last edited:
Are you using the latest version of TiviMate? Version 4.3.0 has been released to the public. You can try deleting TiviMate and installing it again. Are you using the premium version or the free version? Have you tried updating your playlist in TiviMate’s Settings?

i did all that nothing changed,
i only wanted to say that when i go from another player to watch iptv everything is ok, now to any channel i go it shows always the same football game from today at 14 o clock
You mean it’s playing now but the EPG is off? Or is the channel you are trying to watch stuck in a loop? Either way..that’s a provider issue and not a TiviMate issue. You may need to contact your provider regarding that.

now i deleted tivimate and installed it again and it works again fine.
I have premium tivimate.
The only problem i have after installing tivimate is that i dont see by the epg the programm schedule and description, i have even updated epg in settings but nothing

Is the EPG working in your other apps? Did you add your playlist using XTreme Codes Login?

Try updating the playlist and then updating the EPG.

Go into your device’s Settings..force stop TiviMate and clear cache. Then relaunch TiviMate and let it update on its own again. I’m sorry the app is giving you so many problems today. All we can do is keep trying to troubleshoot. You can also try to clear EPG and then update EPG in TiviMate’s settings. If all else fails, try rebooting your device again and launching TiviMate again.

i did all that before reinstalling tivimate,
for some tv chanels there are epg information for others(most) not, before reinstalling every chanel had epg information

Does your device have enough memory left on it? If your memory is running low..that can cause an incomplete EPG. It won’t have enough memory to download the whole EPG file. You never said which device you are using. Are the channels now playing instead of giving you the media codec error?

i ve told you already that the chanels are playung now after the reinstalation, i use xiaomi mi tv stick, device has 3,7 free space left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom