Suggested Player for PDS Live

surge

I constantly have freezing with the service no matter what player I have used?Any suggested players that work stable with the service?

What device are you using and what type of internet connection, wifi or corded?

What device are you using and what type of internet connection, wifi or corded?
Running on Firestick 4k Max.I have multiple players,and my main go to is IPTV Smarters.I have other accounts,and this one is always freezing no matter what player is used.

Oh of course it's wifi.I have thought about grabbing a otg cable and use a ethernet to usb adapter on it..lol...
Amazon sells an adapter too for Ethernet for Firestick’s and Cubes:
Amazon Ethernet Adapter for Amazon Fire TV Devices Amazon product
Hardwired is always the way to go!
Also..check your amount of storage you have left on your Firestick. Force stop and clear caches on all your apps. Amazing how many can be running in the background. Every little bit helps.

Amazon sells an adapter too for Ethernet for Firestick’s and Cubes:
Amazon Ethernet Adapter for Amazon Fire TV Devices Amazon product
Hardwired is always the way to go!
Also..check your amount of storage you have left on your Firestick. Force stop and clear caches on all your apps. Amazing how many can be running in the background. Every little bit helps.

I've already thought about storage issues making it freeze,but that's fairly cleaned up.I have multiple services,and this is the only one that's constantly freezing on my end.

Is your Firestick getting hot? Overheating can cause that. Are you using an extender instead of plugging the Firestick in directly to the HDMI port? Usually freezing is due to bandwidth. Is something else in the house using up a bunch of it (kid using an XBox)? Have you tried viewing any of the low-bitrate channels to see if they are freezing as well? Are you using only your allowed connections? If you jump out of 1 app and into another..you need to stop the other connection. It just seems weird that it’s only happening with PDS LIVE and no other service. Do you have any updates on your Firestick that need installed? You could try opening a ticket and asking to have your service reset. That may help too. Just some suggestions to try or check out.

No overheating,and no hdmi extender.I have a 1 gigabit line and should have plenty of bandwidth.lol...Yes,any channel it will freeze no matter bit rate etc for the channel selected.Only accessing 1 connection at a time.Wireless router is about 15 feet away from the firestick.It's odd really.I even started trying different proxy servers with different IP addresses and still the same.And,even started killing applications in settings to free up memory to the firestick.Firestick has the latest firmware.I may create a ticket,and let them refresh the login etc.Could help,couldn't hurt that's for sure.But thanks Crystal for the ideas.I have covered just about anything I can think of as well.

Creating a ticket is your best bet, have you also tried switching between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi on your router?

I am having the same issue with Tivi mate. Works fine on my iphone with GSE IPTV app but is horrible on my firestick with Tivi mate

Back
Top Bottom