Subscription

Liddlekeith

Hi, I'm Keith. I'm just wondering if there is any other way of renewing my subscription without Google Play.

Thanks

Yes, I need to renew on the 4th February but my wife's card is no longer linked to Google Play. Can it be done through PayPal?

Cool.
Ok tivimate best to do it from Google playstore.

Alternative options are not really avalible. There is from the campanian app but again that's Google playstore. Also when you do it from playstore. At least you have receipt

TiviMate allow 5 users. If I want to share 4
passwords with other people, how do I keep my password safe?

Thanks.

TiviMate allow 5 users. If I want to share 4
passwords with other people, how do I keep my password safe?

Thanks.
I know you started another thread regarding this..but I’m going to add a comment for you here as well.
If you personally activate the other 4 devices yourself..you will not be passing along verbally your password. Also..the other 4 users don’t have access to your credentials inside of the TiviMate app itself..so you wouldn’t have to worry about that as well. Just a suggestion. 😉

I know you started another thread regarding this..but I’m going to add a comment for you here as well.
If you personally activate the other 4 devices yourself..you will not be passing along verbally your password. Also..the other 4 users don’t have access to your credentials inside of the TiviMate app itself..so you wouldn’t have to worry about that as well. Just a suggestion. 😉
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom