Smarters Pro

makerbiles6

Hi all,

Been using IPTV Smarters Pro my Android phone without any problems for a while now. Recently took out another sub as a backup and for some reason, when I add the second portal, it breaks the first one.

I can remove and re-add which temporarily works until I switch from the main to backup and back to main.

Tried a few things but I can't seem to find any solution for a permanent fix other than using different apps.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Been using IPTV Smarters Pro my Android phone without any problems for a while now. Recently took out another sub as a backup and for some reason, when I add the second portal, it breaks the first one.

I can remove and re-add which temporarily works until I switch from the main to backup and back to main.

Tried a few things but I can't seem to find any solution for a permanent fix other than using different apps.

Thanks.
What device are you using?
Is this on emulator? Or standard hardware? Example firestick or android TV or iPhone

The problem you reported no one heard off. Unless there is something else going on. So I really want to know more to help you. Can you give more information please

Back
Top Bottom