Skipping and Return to Home

johnbil

I am using a new IPTV provider and am running into a problem with TiviMate, which I have not run into before..

I am using an Amazon Fire TV. The signal seems stong and clear. After about 10 minutes, the picture starts skipping and the screen goes blank, the app then closes and the screen is returned to 'home'. The problem is consistent. I started having this problem with v4.1, updated to 4.2 and then went back to 4.0. The problems still happens. FYI, I have diasbled the screensaver. Also, my TV is connected to my PC by a cable not wirelessly.

I have tried connecting via an M3U and Xtreme code playlist and the result is the same. I have tried their own player (uses MPEGTS (.ts) stream) and it works fine, but I prefer using TiviMate.
Is any adjustment that I can use to fix the problem?

Thanks...John

So tivimate is installed on the TV or is it installed on the computer?

As I said, I'm using it on an Amazon Fire TV. Is there a version of TiviMate for Windows (without an emulator)?

OK so your using it on a computer. Officially tivimate is not designed for PC but some have said v4.2 works on some versions of windows. But, no there isn't a version for windows without an emullator

Your asking if there is a version of tivimate for windows. So I assumed you were using it on the computer, otherwise why is it relevant that the television is connected to the computer?

I said from the beginning that I was using it on an Amazon Fire TV. I only mentioned my PC connection to provide background info. YOU brought up TiviMate being installed on my PC, which I had never heard of. That's why I asked if a PC version existed.

To the point, does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Ahh ic the skipping and blank screen. That sounds like the number of connection settings may not match your subscription.

Maybe tomorrow if possible.
In the way of background info, I have TiviMate Premium. My IPTV has a two device connection. When the problem happens, every 5-10 minutes like clockwork, it skips then the app closes and the Amazon Fire TV is returned to home screen. All channels are effected. I didn't have this problem with two previous IPTV providers. It doesn't occurr with any other video app (Netflix, Emby, Prime, etc.). I have tried TiviMate 4.1 the 4.2 then back to 4.0.

Back
Top Bottom