ServerURL

Dmd you but it hasn't changed

Dmd you but it hasn't changed
Same question about URL. :2086 works on all of my TV's (Firesticks 4K) but one. If it's a case of deleting the app and downloading tivimate or smarters pro again, it's there a 'best' site to download from? I've had this service since the TPK days.

Got the app downloaded, and tivimate accepted my gamers url, but there are still no channels on my list. Not sure if I missed a step. Looking on Discord for tivimate instructions in case something has changed recently.
By the way, I'd u have to buy a subscription service thorough tivimate, I have not done that. I'm still trying to access live TV with my faves info, as the service is still working on all my other devices.

By the way, I'd u have to buy a subscription service thorough tivimate, I have not done that. I'm still trying to access live TV with my faves info, as the service is still working on all my other devices.
Sorry, that was supposed to read 'if I'

TiviMate can be used without purchasing a subscription but will have limited functionality.

TiviMate can be used without purchasing a subscription but will have limited functionality.
Understood. If I absolutely cannot use gamers on any of my devices, I will definitely be in the market for a new service. Much like TD and Aurora (TD down, Aurora currently working). Thanks.

To sign in for your Arris router you can always utilize an IP address that is your standard or the URL. You will be greeted with the login screen and will be asked to enter the username to configure your router. Check that the internet is functioning smoothly. If you are having issues with the configuration or login procedure, contact our experts on the phone or visit our website.
Arris Router Login
Arris Router Ip

If you wish to access the routerlogin.net, check if the device is connected to the router’s WiFi network. The internet connection should remain stable throughout. If you have any queries or doubts regarding setup or the login process, please contact our team of experts. The user manual guide can be used too for any assistance.

Back
Top Bottom