Server update?

Yes after trying Xtrean codes API from new receipt for service and the M3U url supplied earlier by them. The response was a reissuse of the bot response, same M3U/ username & password.
Try replying to their reply. It bumps the ticket up. I’ll DM you another url to try also.

Hello. I sent a PM, but this is a new forum for me, so not sure the most effective way of getting in touch. Nevertheless, I'm looking to sign up for Game Master IPTV, but cannot find a live link anywhere, only reviews. Any help?

Hello. I sent a PM, but this is a new forum for me, so not sure the most effective way of getting in touch. Nevertheless, I'm looking to sign up for Game Master IPTV, but cannot find a live link anywhere, only reviews. Any help?
I replied to your DM

SIPTV not working on my Samsung tv. All channels just spin. I downloaded a VPN but still not working. Has anything changed?

SIPTV not working on my Samsung tv. All channels just spin. I downloaded a VPN but still not working. Has anything changed?
No..nothing has changed. Have you tried a reboot of your router? Is your account paid up to date? Is the service working on any other device?

No..nothing has changed. Have you tried a reboot of your router? Is your account paid up to date? Is the service working on any other device?
TIVIMate is working on one of my tv's. SIPTV isn't working on 2 of the other ones as they were before. Now all I get are spinning channels. And yes everything is up to date and I have restarted the router

TIVIMate is working on one of my tv's. SIPTV isn't working on 2 of the other ones as they were before. Now all I get are spinning channels. And yes everything is up to date and I have restarted the router
Have you tried restarting your tv as well? It could be a cache build up. How many connections are you paying for? You could be exceeding your allowed connections as well. The app itself is working fine. Process of elimination to figure out the exact cause.

Have you tried restarting your tv as well? It could be a cache build up. How many connections are you paying for? You could be exceeding your allowed connections as well. The app itself is working fine. Process of elimination to figure out the exact cause.
Thank you so much for your responses and help. Turns out I needed to change my VPN location to our neighboring country. Works fine now.

Thank you so much for your responses and help. Turns out I needed to change my VPN location to our neighboring country. Works fine now.
Awesome! Glad you’re back up and running! 😉

Back
Top Bottom