Restoring not showing up???

samgamb

Hello I'm hoping I can get suggestions on the following
I Have Tivimate version 4.6.1, I was running into issues with Tivimate so the 1st. thing I did was to do a backup which went well
I then uninstalled Tivimate after it was done, I then reinstalled Tivimate version 4.6.1 after it was finished I then entered my streaming providers info
when that was done I then went into restore and there is nothing there? I did check my file manager to make sure it was there and sure enough it's there
but will not show up on Tivimate Very confused just an FYI my Tivimate is installed on an Android TV streaming box I am running Android Version 11 OS
any suggestions would be great
Thank you

Hello I'm hoping I can get suggestions on the following
I Have Tivimate version 4.6.1, I was running into issues with Tivimate so the 1st. thing I did was to do a backup which went well
I then uninstalled Tivimate after it was done, I then reinstalled Tivimate version 4.6.1 after it was finished I then entered my streaming providers info
when that was done I then went into restore and there is nothing there? I did check my file manager to make sure it was there and sure enough it's there
but will not show up on Tivimate Very confused just an FYI my Tivimate is installed on an Android TV streaming box I am running Android Version 11 OS
any suggestions would be great
Thank you
Have a look again to see that you're directing TiviMate to the correct folder, or sub-folder. For example, I have Download and Downloader and there are sub-folders. It would be easy to have TiviMate looking in the wrong folder or if you didn't realize it was in a subfolder. If you can see it with for example MiXplorer there's no reason why TiviMate won't see it as well. Good luck.

I went into my file manager and looked where I saved it and it is in the correct folder which is in the download folder not in any sub folders I even moved it into Tivimate folder but it not showing up in Tivimate Restore I even tried saving it to the Cloud and go into SMB but still nothing so odd and aggravating that it just doesn't show up no matter where I put it unless I missing something

Back
Top Bottom