Regarding

Westham

I have a TV box t95, I've tried several times to record programmes, but it seems it would only record from between 3 minutes and 7 minutes systems not working properly I'm doing something wrong I have been on several forums about the same problems can you please help

I have a TV box t95, I've tried several times to record programmes, but it seems it would only record from between 3 minutes and 7 minutes systems not working properly I'm doing something wrong I have been on several forums about the same problems can you please help
Which IPTV app are you using to record from? Are you leaving the app running in the background and not existing/closing the app? Does your device still have enough free space to record to? Usually the reason the recording stops is due to some kind of buffering from your internet. Even the slightest buffer can cause the recording to stop. Also make sure your device is not going to sleep due to lack of use. Do you have more than 1 connection on your IPTV subscription? If you only have 1 connection and you are trying to record and watch another station at the same time..that constitutes 2 connections. Your IPTV company could be detecting that and drop the recording connection..taking you back to 1 connection. As you can see..there can be lots of reasons for recordings to stop.

Which IPTV app are you using to record from? Are you leaving the app running in the background and not existing/closing the app? Does your device still have enough free space to record to? Usually the reason the recording stops is due to some kind of buffering from your internet. Even the slightest buffer can cause the recording to stop. Also make sure your device is not going to sleep due to lack of use. Do you have more than 1 connection on your IPTV subscription? If you only have 1 connection and you are trying to record and watch another station at the same time..that constitutes 2 connections. Your IPTV company could be detecting that and drop the recording connection..taking you back to 1 connection. As you can see..there can be lots of reasons for recordings to stop.
ontop of which recording from iptv us dicey and unreliable for most in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom