Recording with premium

Fallguy7

it records great to external HD but is there a way to record from a epg that shows no Information on guide ..i hold ok button but no option to record only if there is a program listed

it records great to external HD but is there a way to record from a epg that shows no Information on guide ..i hold ok button but no option to record only if there is a program listed
If there is no information in the EPG I believe you should still be able to record the current program but not future "blank" programs.
I'm sure you've refreshed the playlist and the EPG. If nothing improves perhaps you can try an alternative such as m3u4u for EPG. There are many alternatives available.

How does one "record" on Tivimate Premium? I have a "service" with no in-built catch-up, but is there a way to use Tivimate recording for pausing, rewinding, Timeshift, Etc., locally (without a "catchup" server)?
If you're on a channel with a show current, or a future show, just hold down the middle/ok button and you'll see the menu, select record. If you need some more or very specific information I guess simply googling for 'record with tivimate' and you'll find tons of articles and videos available.

I tried that and it didn't work. I will look at those articles you suggested.
Are you using the current version and paid official TiviMate? Because if you are, you simply need to long press 'ok, and scroll to record. Press record and there's a red dot indicating it's set to record. I'm guessing you don't have a paid version otherwise it would work.

Back
Top Bottom