Re-install of Tivimate to go premium - EPG loads but no streams

Delboy-D

I've had to reinstall Tivimate on a FS in order to go premium as it wasnt accepting my credentials and registering the device. All worked fine with the service until earlier when I decided to do the upgrade.

Anyways I screenshot my login credentials and server names etc that I was using for my service before deleting and activated TM premium which worked and set about putting my old credentials in.

I now have a full list of channels showing including some categories I didn't previously have, and seemingly a fully working EPG - however when I click on a channel it whirls then times out returning a 401 code...Anyone help, I expect some server settings may have changed?

Thanks in advance
Del

I've had to reinstall Tivimate on a FS in order to go premium as it wasnt accepting my credentials and registering the device. All worked fine with the service until earlier when I decided to do the upgrade.

Anyways I screenshot my login credentials and server names etc that I was using for my service before deleting and activated TM premium which worked and set about putting my old credentials in.

I now have a full list of channels showing including some categories I didn't previously have, and seemingly a fully working EPG - however when I click on a channel it whirls then times out returning a 401 code...Anyone help, I expect some server settings may have changed?

Thanks in advance
Del
An error 401 often indicates improper credentials when you can't connect. Or, the provider might be down. Can you connect on a different app? Are you paid up? Check the login information and make sure it's all been entered properly with no spaces at the end.

An error 401 often indicates improper credentials when you can't connect. Or, the provider might be down. Can you connect on a different app? Are you paid up? Check the login information and make sure it's all been entered properly with no spaces at the end.
Thanks - I've managed to sort - manually input the M3U codes as opposed to Xtreams which fixed it.

Thanks - I've managed to sort - manually input the M3U codes as opposed to Xtreams which fixed it.
Glad you got it. If M3U works, Xtream should and the latter is often better. But if you're up, you're up!

Back
Top Bottom