Processed Playlist but no channels are coming up.

Dumarz

Hi All,

I have been using Tivimate for about a year or so and I have the Lifetime Subscrition.

It had stopped working for me last week so I deleted the app and re-installed it. When I went to enter my credentials from my provider.........the playlist would not process.

I then reached out the the provider and apparently the URL had changed slightly as of late. I entered the new URL that was provided and the Playlist processed but there were no channels.

I have all of the channels on my Smarters App so I do know my subscription is valid...................

I just do not get whe the channels (EPG) are not showing up in any capacity.

I tried changing the User Agent as well and it did not help.

Any ideas? Please let me know,

Did you use Xtream Codes to add the account back to TiviMate?
It would work better with Xtream Codes.
After reloading the credentials did you try to "Update all playlists"?
User Agent is kind of an iffy thing IMO.
Some vendors seem to 'lock out' T'mate. I'm not sure how or why, but you can query them if they're doing that.
Try updating the playlist, refreshing that is. And likewise, update EPG
I think at some point you'll get it working again.

Did you use Xtream Codes to add the account back to TiviMate?
It would work better with Xtream Codes.
After reloading the credentials did you try to "Update all playlists"?
User Agent is kind of an iffy thing IMO.
Some vendors seem to 'lock out' T'mate. I'm not sure how or why, but you can query them if they're doing that.
Try updating the playlist, refreshing that is. And likewise, update EPG
I think at some point you'll get it working again.
Yeah....I have tried all of that. I reached out to my vendor and he did not seem to know what the issue was either.........in my head it has to be on his end but I do not know how any of that works on his end.

Hopefully it will just start working one day............It's a completely different experience without it.

Back
Top Bottom