Pds

Qmavam

Hi, I have registered, I have signed up with PDSLIVE and paid. I signed up with an email a name and have got the APK on my firestick.
I'm having trouble when I enter my IPTV login Credentials. I'm going to the mainsxxx2086 (munged because I haven't seen it posted) I get a box that says, Select panel type, Extreme Codes API, EZHOMETECh API, M3U URL page
and not the "Allow, XCIPTV to access Photos, Media and Files on your device." page. I'm thinking I may not have the proper username or Password,
but not sure. Thanks, Mike
See Attached picture of my stop point.

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi, I have registered, I have signed up with PDSLIVE and paid. I signed up with an email a name and have got the APK on my firestick.
I'm having trouble when I enter my IPTV login Credentials. I'm going to the mainsxxx2086 (munged because I haven't seen it posted) I get a box that says, Select panel type, Extreme Codes API, EZHOMETECh API, M3U URL page
and not the "Allow, XCIPTV to access Photos, Media and Files on your device." page. I'm thinking I may not have the proper username or Password,
but not sure. Thanks, Mike
See Attached picture of my stop point.
contact your supplier its most likely xtream code API

they need to provide you the DNS/ xtream code url and username and password

Most

Thanks dabig, Crystal a staff helper got me all straightened out and I have it working.
Not sure why, but in the end I never got an email with a username and password.
That's what Crystal supplied once it became clear.

Back
Top Bottom