Paid for premium account bit can’t login after tv Software update

Maeckes

Hey guys,
I needed to update my tv and after i downloaded tivimate app again i couldnt reset my password. After that i logged in again and wanted to go premium it said that i have already a premium account. Problem is that premium is not enabled.

So what can I do?

Thanks is advanced

Update: just saw that comment on google play and that describes my problem, see photo

Attachments

• 4D70D9A5-6C99-48F7-A035-711A33609E8D.jpeg
    4D70D9A5-6C99-48F7-A035-711A33609E8D.jpeg
    771.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey guys,
I needed to update my tv and after i downloaded tivimate app again i couldnt reset my password. After that i logged in again and wanted to go premium it said that i have already a premium account. Problem is that premium is not enabled.

So what can I do?

Thanks is advanced
If you are enabling a premium TiviMate subscription that you bought on the Google Play Store..then your username and password is the same as it is for your Google account.
Download the TiviMate Companion app from the Google Play Store. Login with your Google email and password. In your list of devices..you need to remove the device that you are referring to. Then login to premium again in the TiviMate app to re-add that device.

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t have an android phone and my tv doesn’t support the companion app. How can I do otherwise?

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t have an android phone and my tv doesn’t support the companion app. How can I do otherwise?
The only way to download the Companion app without an Android device (phone or tablet) is to do it on your PC. You would download Blue Stacks..that’s an Android emulator. You can download it from here:

Do you have access to a PC to use Blue Stacks?

Hmm not really. All apple products.
Is that the only possibility?
Unfortunately..yes. Do you have a friend or someone close to you that has an Android phone you could use or trust enough to do it for you?

Ok i made it but when i log in it doesn’t recognize that I already paid the lifetime membership.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Did you login with your Google Play Store credentials?

Yes i did. It even says on my google account that it is expired even though i renewed it for lifetime

Yes i did. It even says on my google account that it is expired even though i renewed it for lifetime
Do you still have your receipt from the Google Play Store showing you purchased a lifetime subscription?

Email your copy of your receipt to Alex the developer of TiviMate. He should be able to help you with your account not showing your purchase. Here is his email address.
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom