P d s up d@te 8/14/23

rsantac142

all three billing portals are not online yet.. we are hoping to have the other 2 portals linked up today.. all 3 billing portals will be up and down for scheduled maintenance now while we do the permanent move to link all three to our new server to manage on our side. still affected and still offline are supermega.vision and billingsystem/email

Thank You for your support!

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #796542
Subject: Questions help

I'm on billingsystems for payment which is still down and saying my account is suspended for non payment. I had a grandfathered account, am I going to lose that over their inability to take my payment?

I'm on billingsystems for payment which is still down and saying my account is suspended for non payment. I had a grandfathered account, am I going to lose that over their inability to take my payment?
I was told when all of this first started happening that you wouldn't lose your grandfathed account

I was told when all of this first started happening that you wouldn't lose your grandfathed account
Oh man I hope I don't lose my $5sub!! That's how old my account is...!!but base on other updates if you have paid but no service they will activate your account. And no one is losing any grandfathed account

Oh man I hope I don't lose my $5sub!! That's how old my account is...!!but base on other updates if you have paid but no service they will activate your account. And no one is losing any grandfathed account
I have a pair of connections for $4.99. It never went down.my other 3 connections at $9.99 did go down like everybody else. All 5 are up now.

I have a pair of connections for $4.99. It never went down.my other 3 connections at $9.99 did go down like everybody else. All 5 are up now.
What is the url you're using? Because mine stopped working since the last down time on the billing site.

I’m getting “account expired” when trying to watch service and cannot access payment or ticket service online. How do I get new URLs for my service? I also have $5 grandfathered service. However more concerned that I have no service at all ATM and no one to contact about it 😕

I’m getting “account expired” when trying to watch service and cannot access payment or ticket service online. How do I get new URLs for my service? I also have $5 grandfathered service. However more concerned that I have no service at all ATM and no one to contact about it 😕
Is this through billing portal? The portal is active and taking payments.

Back
Top Bottom