no info start 12-21

B A

HI, BA here,
I am getting no info on my channels today on my firesticks. anyone having same problems??
i have manually cleared epg and ran update epg. still having no info on my channels.
running newest version, have paid lifetime sub, & using new 4k firesticks...
if not tiviMate it must be my iptv service, but it has always been reliable.
thanks for any input,
B A

HI, BA here,
I am getting no info on my channels today on my firesticks. anyone having same problems??
i have manually cleared epg and ran update epg. still having no info on my channels.
thanks for any input,
B A
have you tried on a different player to see if its tivimate issue?

no, i dont use any other player. a couple months ago i tr smarters but didnt like it. is there a similar one like tivi?

just checked with my sibling, they having same problem. same equipment diff home

i use tivimate on 4k firestick also, not having any issues here. It could be the epg provider.

thanks for the repley Ed. i'll go back to the provider web see if any new messaged today.

thanks for the repley Ed. i'll go back to the provider web see if any new messaged today.
oh yoyr welcome, i neglected to mention other players you could try theres perfect player and my fav ottnavigator

HI, BA here,
thanks for any input,
B A
Hey there, I'm having the exact same issues, and when I try to update the EPG I get a failed to update message ! Tried the same link with other apps and they read the EPG no problem !! So its a Tivimate issue !!

Back
Top Bottom