No Info on my Epg

Yogster

Wondering if there is a setting I need to change have alot of stations with no info on a description of the program.

Wondering if there is a setting I need to change have alot of stations with no info on a description of the program.
Try clearing the cache on your EPG as it can build up quick. Clear the cache for TiviMate in your device’s Settings as well. Then update your EPG and see if that helps.

Try clearing the cache on your EPG as it can build up quick. Clear the cache for TiviMate in your device’s Settings as well. Then update your EPG and see if that helps.
When you say clear the EPG cache , are you meaning by in the settings clear EPG then update EPG . I always clear the cache for the tivimate app every other day to keep my playlist running smoothly . Cheers 🇨🇦

When you say clear the EPG cache , are you meaning by in the settings clear EPG then update EPG . I always clear the cache for the tivimate app every other day to keep my playlist running smoothly . Cheers 🇨🇦
I was referring to clearing it in your device’s Settings as well. Can’t hurt. A build of cache is usually the #1 reason that EPG’s fail to load. You can also change the number of days to keep EPG data as well to only a day or 2. That will help as well.

I was referring to clearing it in your device’s Settings as well. Can’t hurt. A build of cache is usually the #1 reason that EPG’s fail to load. You can also change the number of days to keep EPG data as well to only a day or 2. That will help as well.
I'm a little confused , so running a Nvidia shield here . You are saying in the device settings there is a EPG tab to clear cache ? As said before I go into the settings for the Tivimate and clear the EPG and update manually if I see it doesn't show information. Have the setting to up date every 24hrs. Did mention before, regularly force stop and clear cache in app settings as well clearing the IP box ... also have a service on Smarters and found a separate tab in the settings to clear cache . Cheers 🇨🇦

I'm a little confused , so running a Nvidia shield here . You are saying in the device settings there is a EPG tab to clear cache ? As said before I go into the settings for the Tivimate and clear the EPG and update manually if I see it doesn't show information. Have the setting to up date every 24hrs. Did mention before, regularly force stop and clear cache in app settings as well clearing the IP box ... also have a service on Smarters and found a separate tab in the settings to clear cache . Cheers 🇨🇦
Hope this makes sense .. 😁

Hope this makes sense .. 😁
In your device’s Settings..Apps..TiviMate:
There should be a force stop and a clear cache there too. I have cleared cache for EPG in the TiviMate’s settings..then went to my device’s settings..TiviMate..and found a large cache there as well. So I was recommending clearing cache in both places.
This really only applies to someone who can’t get their EPG to load. Clearing cache in TiviMate for EPG is recommended occasionally to keep your EPG loading properly as regular maintenance. When it comes to troubleshooting no EPG..it sometimes takes extra steps. Here is what TiviMate recommends:

D2FF4097-5A7B-45A2-8397-8B6F95C62470.jpeg
7266A1C9-FF3B-4598-B259-26E3E880F540.jpeg
This should help anyone who is having issues or just for regular maintenance. Hope this helps. 😉

There should be a force stop and a clear cache there too. I have cleared cache for EPG in the TiviMate’s settings..then went to my device’s settings..TiviMate..and found a large cache there as well. So I was recommending clearing cache in both places.
This really only applies to someone who can’t get their EPG to load. Clearing cache in TiviMate for EPG is recommended occasionally to keep your EPG loading properly as regular maintenance. When it comes to troubleshooting no EPG..it sometimes takes extra steps. Here is what TiviMate recommends:

View attachment 3085
View attachment 3086
This should help anyone who is having issues or just for regular maintenance. Hope this helps. 😉
OK got you now . I've been doing this as well . Miss understood at first . Thanks

View attachment 3085
View attachment 3086
Hi I'm being trying this but dosent work still give me:failed to update 🙃
Can I put any other epg file there? Or has to be the one I getting from the seller??

Hi I'm being trying this but dosent work still give me:failed to update 🙃
Can I put any other epg file there? Or has to be the one I getting from the seller??
You could create your own if you are techy enough or if you have multiple Playlists.. grab their EPG as a 2nd source.

Back
Top Bottom