New IPTV and New welcome

This is a superb service, channels, VOD, Series, Catch-up, great uptime. - For those of you with a BTC issue, I understand.
But Coinbase made it easy for me to subscribe and it's worth the effort.
Coinbase is not available in all countries, please advice with other universal payment method or provider for bitcoin

Coinbase is not available in all countries, please advice with other universal payment method or provider for bitcoin
Not available? Really which county is that ?!
I guess
Just search for bitcoin wallet in Google. They all the same for transaction

Not available? Really which county is that ?!
I guess
Just search for bitcoin wallet in Google. They all the same for transaction
No it's not acceptable in my country you can double check with bitcoin if you think I'm just not saying the truth

Last edited:
No it's not acceptable in my country Egypt , you can double check with bitcoin if you think I'm just not saying the truth
Hehe that's not what I said. I will send you a DM now

New Pricing as of today
1 Month $9 a month
3 Months $25
6 Months $47
12 Months $90

MOBUS ServiceChannelsSeries
live
4776 Multi Country Channels​
VOD
6687 Mostly USA/ English Latest Films​
Mostly USA/English Series 1661​
adult
200 Randomly Selected and updated

Full information how to connect to MOBUS IPTV added here Mobus IPTV Setup Guides
For any more please contact us to add any specific instruction

If anyone is considering Mobus, let me say this, you'll be hard-pressed to find a nicer vendor, who's totally professional and behaves like a gentleman, where I come from that means something!! And when you run a business, customer appreciation matters!

Add on top of that a quick response time to any and all questions, and the strong back-bone of this forum; as a new member I can say that I went through this forum(soup to nuts) firstly to make sure everything was legit, THEN, it was because there's so much interesting information, articles, and a knowledgeable staff, everyone is eager to help and I even see different vendors getting along nicely, after witnessing all the cut-throat meneucia going on in the other forums it was a breath of fresh air to see harmony in a forum.
And lastly, if you're reading this chances are you don't know me, so, have a look around for yourself, do your due diligence and research things for yourself; this is my personal experience with the sales-side of things, I've only been running Mobus for 2 days and so far it looks solid, but I won't comment on it YET.

I'll be back in a few weeks when it's time to renew and give a detailed description of my experience.

Thank you

Last edited:
With Tivimate, do you have a recommended setting for buffer size for Live TV playback?
I've had a couple channels that are buffering from time to time and I'm wondering if its a setting.

Thanks

With Tivimate, do you have a recommended setting for buffer size for Live TV playback?
I've had a couple channels that are buffering from time to time and I'm wondering if its a setting.

Thanks
"None" is preferred if you have decent bandwidth. That way switching channels happens in a blink of an eye, channel zapping/surfing is super fast. If your bandwidth is questionable change from "None" to "Small" and up from there the worse your connection is.

Thanks
The general settings are ok. But maybe you need VPN or worst case scenario is your IPTV company that has an issue with the specific channels you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom