Need Stable IPTV Service

rbmoving

I have been using 2 IPTV services...and local channels buffers and skips. I have tried a VPN, that made no difference. I clear Cache off my Amazon Cube daily, it has at least 60% Free space...I re-Boot Modem and Router. My Internet Service is 400/20. Perhaps this is a global issue with Local channels with IPTV services. I can select a different Cities channel for the same network....and channel plays fine....but doing so I won't be viewing my local News. I am seeking a recommendation from users who use these services that tune the major USA Networks (NBC\CBS\ABC)...and have had no buffering issues.

Can you give more information on your connection

How are you connected?
WiFi or cable?
If it's cable what type ?
If it's WiFi which one ?

What ISP you using and what router ?
What is your device you are using to connect?

I don't know your IPTV service and I'm not trying to defend them. But I am curious why two IPTV giving you issues when the problem could be your side

Maybe you.dont know what I mean by which cable and WiFi

Cable
Is cat 6,4,5 ( writing on the.cable )
If it's anything less ha than cat6 the. Really and better get cat6 cable

Or WiFi generic name or 2.4g or 5g?

If it's just normal WiFi then it is mixed unchanged fro. Default and that's bad and needs splitting

OK, so wired...not good...but WiFi is the fastest... and is the source I have been using as the Amazon devices still have 10/100 ehternet ports.
I have no issues streaming from NetFlix, Amazon prime, several apk's that offer Movies and Series.....and not all IPTV channels buffer....primarily USA NETWORK Channels...that is why I was looking for another service that others have used that Network channels do not buffer

Ok to be clear
Wired is best if you use cat 6 cable

And WiFi you need splitting
Splitting is simple.
And it is 100% you not the first from your isp that want to split WiFi so this information is public

So type your isp name and the words splitting WiFi and you get results on the web.

If it is a generic router than it is also simple. Just to go to web and type how to sit WiFi router WiFi 2.4 and 5g and then use the 5g for your devices

The difference will be AMAZING

Just mentioned them to support I can view streaming without Buffering...and as I mentioned, not all the IPTV Channels buffer. Just willing to try another IPTV service that others have used with no Buffering....and rather than just select one...better to try one others have found stable

Who is your isp
Just mentioned them to support I can view streaming without Buffering...and as I mentioned, not all the IPTV Channels buffer. Just willing to try another IPTV service that others have used with no Buffering....and rather than just select one...better to try one others have found stable
But you will get the same problem everyyime you change IPTV. You best fix the this issue first.

Who is your isp first
And where do you live

I'm free for the next houre I might be able to do a video call with you on WhatsApp if you wish

If its my Cable, or WiFi than I would expect all Live channels to display buffering which is not so. When I use the IPTV speed test....the one that is enbedded in the apk....my speeds are well above what is required to stream from the services

Ok I'm sorry I ran out of time. We can't do a video call today now

For example
If yout hbo working ok but your cnn not
It could be your IPTV is using multiple servers and the hbo is on server 1 and cnn is on server 2.
Also this can be affected by the network of WiFi or cable

Also this can be affected by VPN
Because your internet company could be blocking or throatling server 1 and not server 2

Honestly this is very complicated but you need to troubleshoot the issue like I suggested

Cable or WiFi fix first
Then move on to the VPN if/when required

Also you need to confirm with your IPTV
Is the channel in question ok or not from Thier side
Because if its bad from Thier side they need to fix and yes a better IPTV is required
And if it's ok from Thier side then you need to troubleshoot

I will leave you for today. Good luck but please think about what I said

I have the experience and I have been doing this for long time. And I am not trying to sell you anything :)
So take my advice for god sake :)
Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

Back
Top Bottom