need service for $7 a month debit card accepted

shefield

i guys
does anyone know a good service (no buffering)
$7 a month or less, one connection is enough
anonymous visa gift card accepted
and channels need to have closed captioning (I realize you may not know if this feature is available, I will test it myself)

Last edited:
Apollo group tv free 10 trail have on kodi on my desktop working great they have lots of other formats for using the app. if u have no service give it try.

they don't allow you to enter their website with a vpn
giving up my real ip? no thanks I don't need a knock on my door from the fbi

well when the FBI gets here i will be DRINKING A BEER AND SMOKING A FATTY OH YEAH LOL!!
I know people think "yeah right like the fbi has nothing better to do" but that's exactly right, they won't go after the murderers and thieves, they won't go after the hedge funds who stole billions of dollars from shareholders in a pump and dump scam, but they will go after the poor guy who downloaded a copyrighted song. oh he downloaded a song? beat him up, he a terrible person, send him to jail for 30 years!

I know people think "yeah right like the fbi has nothing better to do" but that's exactly right, they won't go after the murderers and thieves, they won't go after the hedge funds who stole billions of dollars from shareholders in a pump and dump scam, but they will go after the poor guy who downloaded a copyrighted song. oh he downloaded a song? beat him up, he a terrible person, send him to jail for 30 years!
Your Right About that!!

Back
Top Bottom