MOBUS IPTV Web player available

Will send you dm

For information. The web player is still working and all users should have access to the web player and last update shows only 2 out of 10 users using web player
But you are free to use it any time ;)

I have reported to our team to investigate it ;)

We are happy to announce the public access to our MOBUS IPTV Web player is available now

Although it is still in beta 🙂. But we hope you enjoy using it ;)
my weekend was ruined i was so excited about watching the rugby wales v south Africa thought all the game was buffering missed most of it, the same when England was playing Ireland so disappointing, my internet speed was 50mb so i presume it was the provider

my weekend was ruined i was so excited about watching the rugby wales v south Africa thought all the game was buffering missed most of it, the same when England was playing Ireland so disappointing, my internet speed was 50mb so i presume it was the provider
So sorry to hear you need having issues
I would like to assure you the servers have been alright and specially during that game as well :).

I also just asked the team. We think the issue might have been resolved if you use VPN. But before that. We need to know information about how you are connected please

What device are you using?
What ISP are you using ?
Are you using WiFi or ethernet?
If WiFi is it 5G or mixed ?
Is ethernet cable cat 6 cable?
Are you using VPN ?

hi thank you for your reply in reply to your questions
4k firestick
BT
Both wifi and ethernet i have tried both methods results are still the same
wifi or mixed 5g sorry dont understand can you explain and how can i find out please?
ethernet cable how can i tell if its cat 5 or 6 please explain
yes i,m using a VPN the VPN i,m using is express VPN

WiFi mixed is the default offered by all internet provider

You can search their forums if any or just a simpl search in Google how to split WiFi 5g and 2g on WiFi ;)

Also for cable
If it's any thing other than cat 6 then it will be really bad.
So stick with cat 6 ethernet cable.
Otherwise WiFi 5g is perfect

Cat 6 or 4 or 5 you can find these on the cable it self written

If it's yellow or not written then it's cat 4 :(

May I have the url please and instructions?

thanks ahead of time
Oops.. The link I have isn't working. Message @Oddballs if you're a subscriber and he'll sort you out.

wh
For information. The web player is still working and all users should have access to the web player and last update shows only 2 out of 10 users using web player
But you are free to use it any time ;)
what playlist link fo we add?

We are happy to announce the public access to our MOBUS IPTV Web player is available now

Although it is still in beta 🙂. But we hope you enjoy using it ;)
i already have Mobus is this something different please ?? if so can i have the URL

i already have Mobus is this something different please ?? if so can i have the URL
Nothing 'different', sending you a DM

Back
Top Bottom