Kodi crashes on display change

giselegadot3

Hi there, I need help with crashes.

My setup is a Win10 ThinkPad with 1366x768 resolution, and a Full HD Samsung TV on HDMI which I use for watching full screen movies with Kodi.
The primary screen is the laptop p 39.99 Canadian Dollars to US Dollars, convert 39.99 CAD to USD anel, the TV is surely set to 1920x1080 resolution.

When I close the lid of the laptop, the external TV becomes primary and only screen, (windows taskbar moves to the TV) where Kodi is displayed when it is in full screen, and it immediately crashes every single time.

Any idea how to prevent it? It would be so good to close the lid, and only use Yatse as a remote.

Thanks

Last edited:
Kodi is funny. I don't think it's good with closing Led

Ok so when you close the led the computer switching the monitor off. What you need to do is to not enable that. Leave the monitor on on the laptop and let kodi playback on the second screen which is your tv

I know this sounds like I'm asking allot. But it's lots of small steps
I'm sure you can do it. Otherwisr I could demonstrate with a small video or Windows guide

So the objective

Don't let window disable you primary screen so it allows the second screen play as well

Also maybe best to allow dual screen so your tv becomes your TV too

Kodi is funny. I don't think it's good with closing Led

Ok so when you close the led the computer switching the monitor off. What you need to do is to not enable that. Leave the monitor on on the laptop and let kodi playback on the second screen which is your tv

I'm sure you can do it. Otherwisr I could demonstrate with a small video or Windows guide

So the objective

Don't let window disable you primary screen so it allows the second screen play as well

Also maybe best to allow dual screen so your tv becomes your TV too
Oh! okay. that make sense

So the objective snow rider 3d

which one makes sense

Back
Top Bottom