It's time ; PDSLive Alternatives ?

number six

Enough is enough ..
What would be current alternatives to the fallen-from-grace PDSLive service ?
Recently tried FUTV out of the UK, but they have virtually no cable movie channels ( HBO, Showtime, etc ) they did have a 24 hr trial for 4 bucks which was useful.
What say the collective on the subject of alternatives that provide the full slate of programming were used to with PDS Live ??

Try Rock Solid, I have it and it works flawlessly. It have the same channels as pdslive. I got tired of pdslive going down all the time so I went on a new service search.

I found & signed up with Dual IPTV, it was delivered almost instantly & running great witting a few minutes. It has a massive channel list like PDS did, 10 / Mo if you sign up for a year.
Rock Solid looks pretty good too, so thanks. it's also very inexpensive.
Freedom from PDS feels good ! Had gone back & forth with that service ever since the 'Players Klub' days.

I found & signed up with Dual IPTV, it was delivered almost instantly & running great witting a few minutes. It has a massive channel list like PDS did, 10 / Mo if you sign up for a year.
Rock Solid looks pretty good too, so thanks. it's also very inexpensive.
Freedom from PDS feels good ! Had gone back & forth with that service ever since the 'Players Klub' days.
What's the best way to get a hold of dual or rock solid?

Back
Top Bottom