Issues with Tivimate

eric859

Tivimate and GM work if they are already configured but if you have to setup Tivimate from scratch, GM won't work. Anyone have an explanation?

im not aware of gm being preconfigured on tivimate but am sure that official tivimate is never branded. GM works a charm when set up using xtreme code. you need the server address and username and password

Ik heb een tivimate gekocht, nu wil ik deze op mijn Neo-X8H-plus minimix adrd 4.4.2 downloaden van de website omdat het niet mogelijk is via Google Pay. Wat moet ik doen om het op mijn Minimix te zetten zodat ik daar tv kan kijken?

I wasn't as detailed as I should have been. GM always worked on tivimate. Something must have changed in the server side that broke functionality with Tivimate, but only when adding GM as a new playlist. Whatever change was made didnt effect playlists already setup before the change. This is what I'm seeing on my end.

I wasn't as detailed as I should have been. GM always worked on tivimate. Something must have changed in the server side that broke functionality with Tivimate, but only when adding GM as a new playlist. Whatever change was made didnt effect playlists already setup before the change. This is what I'm seeing on my end.
dm'd you

Ik heb een tivimate gekocht, nu wil ik deze op mijn Neo-X8H-plus minimix adrd 4.4.2 downloaden van de website omdat het niet mogelijk is via Google Pay. Wat moet ik doen om het op mijn Minimix te zetten zodat ik daar tv kan kijken?
that box is supposed to have full access to playstore, but perhaps you will need to use tivimate companion to aid in the instalation of tivimate. If you already have an account for tivimate at google playstore, make sure you use the same in companion.

Back
Top Bottom