IS GMX down? Need updated URL, new place to pay?

JuanMaddox

Hello, need some help please.

I have been a GMX customer for some years now, and have loved it. I really don't want to lose it if at all possible.

I had the email from March 7th, and changed everything there, but noticed my GMX Live went down tonight and need to know the updated or any working server URLs. essay writer I was using server, but that's seems dead now. I noticed the GMX Discord server is dead now also.l

Aso, is there a place I can renew my membership? It will be due at end of weekend, and really don;t want to lose GMX after having it some years. I was paying at gpanel.

Any help is greartly appreciated! [FOR HUSHAM ONLY] I have legit credentials for GMX and it can be verified I'm a grandfather customer. If you can DM me the new stuff, I can DM you privately and directly if you need to confirm anything.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, need some help please.

I have been a GMX customer for some years now, and have loved it. I really don't want to lose it if at all possible.

I had the email from March 7th, and changed everything there, but noticed my GMX Live went down tonight and need to know the updated or any working server URLs. I was using server, but that's seems dead now. I noticed the GMX Discord server is dead now also.l

Aso, is there a place I can renew my membership? It will be due at end of weekend, and really don;t want to lose GMX after having it some years. I was paying at gpanel.

Any help is greartly appreciated! [FOR HUSHAM ONLY] I have legit credentials for GMX and it can be verified I'm a grandfather customer. If you can DM me the new stuff, I can DM you privately and directly if you need to confirm anything.

Thanks!
i dmd you last week with the info, did you not receive it??

i dmd you last week with the info, did you not receive it??
Can you help me contact them please I have to pay by Monday and none of my credentials work as if I never had an account but I have to pay my invoice and I need to contact them so I can actually use what I’ve been paying for for the last 3 months smh I’m also a grandfather member since the original players klub

Back
Top Bottom