Iptv login details

Browny999

Hi guys. Hope you are all well. Iv just found this great site and I'm sure it helps many of us.
I need a solution pls.
I have used tivimate for several months and I love it. My iptv subscription is about to end as the guy has had enough. So I found another and tested it on iptv players that he recommends and all is good.
Unfortunately he said it won't work on tivimate but won't state why..
I think it maybe because he only gives out a username and password (no m3u link).
Has anyone had experience of this and can it be done with tivimate as other players just don't cut it like tivimate.
Thanks in advance guys.

You don't need an m3u for TiviMate. Some providers only give a username and password and offer only their own branded version of Smarters. But if you say you've used it on other apps, I assume you also have a server address to use in conjunction with the service, so you should be able to use TiviMate. But if what he recommended is a branded app of his own, then it's limited to just using username and password.

Thanks for reply Mike.
My iptv guy said I can use smarter or xciptv which only require username and password (how does the player know the url?).
You stated tivimate doesn't need an m3u?.. Where can can I just add the username and password mate. Cheers

Thanks for reply Mike.
My iptv guy said I can use smarter or xciptv which only require username and password (how does the player know the url?).
You stated tivimate doesn't need an m3u?.. Where can can I just add the username and password mate. Cheers
I have to believe he must be referring to his own branded versions of Smarters, or XCIPTV where the server is hardcoded for security. Otherwise, an app has no idea where to 'look'. In TiviMate you can use an M3U playlist, Xtream Codes, or Stalker Portal. In most cases, the easiest and best way to use TiviMate is via Xtream Codes where you would add the server address, username, and password.

Thanks again Mike.

I think so too. Never mind eh. I think we can end this now..
Much appreciated tho Mike.
Pleasure. Hope it's sorted. If you need anything further, just ask.

Back
Top Bottom