iptv for samsung

RAM1344

Hi, unfo i lost my smart iptv and tried to follow your download and instruction to instal but it did not work as my tv can not read your file on usb with " no stored file message" my tv model is UE55F8000 and wondering if it is compatible. thanks

Hi, unfo i lost my smart iptv and tried to follow your download and instruction to instal but it did not work as my tv can not read your file on usb with " no stored file message" my tv model is UE55F8000 and wondering if it is compatible. thanks
Who is unfo?

I think your application did install ok. But maybe you didn't notice it.

So first thing first let's go through the basics

Format the usb stick (quick format Should do it )

Download and Extract the files to the usb stick to main root of the stick

Plug the usb

You must get install started or not.
In either case don't open the usb

Just go to apps and click more apps button if you have or search for.smart IPTV while the usb still there

hi I have a quick question ive bought a new 65" Samsung on of course no smart but watched your video and I have manged to install it to my Samsung and works great …..my question is do I have to update the smart iptv app and how do I do this because I have it working great and don't want to mess it up

hi I have a quick question ive bought a new 65" Samsung on of course no smart but watched your video and I have manged to install it to my Samsung and works great …..my question is do I have to update the smart iptv app and how do I do this because I have it working great and don't want to mess it up
if its workign.. then dont worry.. when they make a new update.. keep an eye on my website and I will tell everyone to update where necessery ;)

It does work but it glitchs every now and again and I lose the sound is this an app problem ?
no this is not the app.. its the stream you got..
your tv is ok and the smart iptv is ok
just make sure you put a good IPTV links or if its paid ones then contact them and tell them .. there is an issue with the link

Back
Top Bottom