initialization exception

TK1958

Hi. I've been using Tivimatmate Premium for awhile now, with no issues. Today, all of a sudden I get a blank screen with "initialization exception"
error. I've changed to external player instead of using internal player but I can't navigate back and forth or switch playlists like I can when I use the internal player. What happened? I'm using Version 3.3.0
Can anyone advise? Please be gentle, I'm a novice.

Well, personally I haven't found the need for an external player. I think the internal player is excellent.
As far as the error, that has shown up for a variety of reasons.
What kind of device are you using? How did you create/add the playlist. Did you use/add XC codes? It's preferable.
I would suggest if it's not a hardship of losing tweaks/faves to delete the playlist and start over. Restart your device, and shut down your gateway/modem for a few minutes, and start it up again. Add the playlist back.

Well, personally I haven't found the need for an external player. I think the internal player is excellent.
As far as the error, that has shown up for a variety of reasons.
What kind of device are you using? How did you create/add the playlist. Did you use/add XC codes? It's preferable.
I would suggest if it's not a hardship of losing tweaks/faves to delete the playlist and start over. Restart your device, and shut down your gateway/modem for a few minutes, and start it up again. Add the playlist back.
I use an Nvidia Shield and a FireTV. I use the Xtreme Codes, they're easier. I restarted my device and it seemed to fix the issue. I've never had a problem with Tivimate until now. But as long as it's fixed (for now) I'm happy. Thanks for your reply.

I use an Nvidia Shield and a FireTV. I use the Xtreme Codes, they're easier. I restarted my device and it seemed to fix the issue. I've never had a problem with Tivimate until now. But as long as it's fixed (for now) I'm happy. Thanks for your reply.
Sometimes stuff just happens, and often something as simple as restarting the device works. Glad it's sorted out. Happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom