How does IPTV providers work ?

karbomike

hi, i'm new at this and i'd like to know more about IPTV and how this 'thing' wo router login rks.
My biggest question is: the providers how do they give us the m3u list or whatever ? Do they do 'real' subscription to the original TV ? or i don't know... 192.168.0.1

Last edited:
hi, i'm new at this and i'd like to know more about IPTV and how this 'thing' works.
My biggest question is: the providers how do they give us the m3u list or whatever ? Do they do 'real' subscription to the original TV ? or i don't know...
Sounds like you are new and excited to join the new IPTV world but don't know where to start ;)

Ok 👌
1 - IPTV
The word IPTV is an acronym
Four letters stand for internet protocol television
Hence IPTV

2 internet protocol is an internet connection method, which means devices that run using WiFi or cable as long as have internet access and using internet protocol

3 - IPTV devices
Several devices allowing IPTV but not all make you free choices
These are from smart phones to smart TVs

Recommend devices
Firestick 4k - https://www.husham.com/amazonfirestick
Husham box - Husham 4k Android TV BOX 5G WIFI and 100MB LAN - hushamelectronics.com
Nvidia shield - has a high price tag
Android TV - really high price tags

Do not buy a Roku or apple TV they are not as easy as they should any more.

4 - VPN - these days always go for devices that allow you VPN. So once again avoid Roku and apple TV as they stopped VPN apps install

5 - IPTV companies.
This is a very easy and hard discussion. It's really simple. It's all about what service contents you are looking for.
There is plenty of IPTV companies but at the end of the day. Do they give you what you want.

I know you are asking about IPTV companies but it's not fair to say go to this or go to that. You really need to know what is best for you 😃

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom