Hi im Graeme im new to IPTV and in particular tivimate

graeme40

I have a Tivimate record problem. I have two devices, 1/ firestick 4k 2/ android, on both devices Im having the same problem where, when I start recording it keeps freezing every few seconds which makes it impossible to watch. The android device has 4gb ram 1tb storage and my internet speed is a constant 50 mbs, Ive tried rebooting router and devices, different storage, using external player VLC. I can only think it must be a setting coz everone raves about tivimate so the chances of me being the only person on the planet to find tivimate rubbish is rather remote. I must add that I am somewhat new to iptv streaming but I think I have sort of got a grip of it . Any help would be greatly reveived

Hi thamks for your reply, my IPTV is gotvmix on a monthly payment, ill only do monthly payments untill I know the service works, I installed tivimate to give me the ability to record programs, these are the only two I have on both my devices. many thanks

sounds to me like you may be paying for one connection. When you record iptv that counts as one connection and if you watch thats another connection.

Oh well that makes sense then, I did say I'm newish to this, it's the first time I've heard about the number of connections, it may of dawned on if it didn't work at all. Would you advise me to find an IPTV service with more than 1 connection and try that to solve the problem, and if say you watch 1 channel and want to record 3 I will need a 4 channel service. Thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom