Hi from laidback53 ... need xciptv sign-in info

laidback53

Used GameMaster a few years ago but moved to an area without fast enough internet. We recently received high speed internet so I've just installed xciptv on a firestick 4k. Upon running xciptv, it requested the standard " Enter XC API URL ", "username" and "password" prompts. Can someone dm this info to me ? Tnx

Used GameMaster a few years ago but moved to an area without fast enough internet. We recently received high speed internet so I've just installed xciptv on a firestick 4k. Upon running xciptv, it requested the standard " Enter XC API URL ", "username" and "password" prompts. Can someone dm this info to me ? Tnx
Your going to have to buy a subscription to iptv services for sign in info. Have s look thru the forum to find an iptv company that may suit you and maybe they have s free trial.

I have an active iptv service @ $7 usd per month. The related invoice is from Gamers Services for Family Access. I have a username and password but I am unsure how to proceed through the xciptv login as there is a third field needing some input. Truthfully, I am unsure if the service will work with xciptv. Advice please.

I have an active iptv service @ $7 usd per month. The related invoice is from Gamers Services for Family Access. I have a username and password but I am unsure how to proceed through the xciptv login as there is a third field needing some input. Truthfully, I am unsure if the service will work with xciptv. Advice please.
Generally, depending on the application, there can be/are four lines; 1. Name of service (whatever you want to enter) 2. username 3. password 4. URL for the service - Numbers 2, 3, and 4 have been supplied to you by the service.

dming you

Back
Top Bottom