Gamemasters iptv will steal your money?

MujeebUrahman

I know its the nature of the game to sometimes pay for some iptv services that are not worth the price, that is fine with me as its the nature of testing different providers, but the reason for writing this is to maybe steer 2 or three people away vshare from using gamemasters. They did not provide service at all after making payment twice, they beat around the bush with some bull $()!t saying payments take up to a week to process, its almost been two weeks and nothing, they closed the ticket i opened Omegle for the concern and didnt bother to follow up, i sent screenshot of my payment to them multiple times and nothing. Thats trash service if you ask me, in all honesty i tried them because they came well recommended but i router login have convinced the person who recommended me to leave and try another service and ha 192.168.0.1 ve since left Gamemasters. If i could convince 2 more people to leave or not use it, mission accomplished. Gamemasters and their entire service can SMD jf they are reading this.

Last edited:
I know its the nature of the game to sometimes pay for some iptv services that are not worth the price, that is fine with me as its the nature of testing different providers, but the reason for writing this is to maybe steer 2 or three people away vshare from using gamemasters. They did not provide service at all after making payment twice, they beat around the bush with some bull $()!t saying payments take up to a week to process, its almost been two weeks and nothing, they closed the ticket i opened Omegle for the concern and didnt bother to follow up, i sent screenshot of my payment to them multiple times and nothing. Thats trash service if you ask me, in all honesty i tried them because they came well recommended but i have convinced the person who recommended me to leave and try another service and have since left Gamemasters. If i could convince 2 more people to leave or not use it, mission accomplished. Gamemasters and their entire service can SMD jf they are reading this.
I'm pretty sure your dealing with some counterfeit group as opposed to the provider referred to in this forum.

I know its the nature of the game to sometimes pay for some iptv services that are not worth the price, that is fine with me as its the nature of testing different providers, but the reason for writing this is to maybe steer 2 or three people away vshare from using gamemasters. They did not provide service at all after making payment twice, they beat around the bush with some bull $()!t saying payments take up to a week to process, its almost been two weeks and nothing, they closed the ticket i opened Omegle for the concern and didnt bother to follow up, i sent screenshot of my payment to them multiple times and nothing. Thats trash service if you ask me, in all honesty i tried them because they came well recommended but i have convinced the person who recommended me to leave and try another service and have since left Gamemasters. If i could convince 2 more people to leave or not use it, mission accomplished. Gamemasters and their entire service can SMD jf they are reading this.
I have to agree you’re not dealing with a legitimate service. Must be some sort of counterfeit operation you signed up with. There has nothing been great service except for a few glitches with the EPG on occasion.

I've had Game Masters for years. I go back to TPK days. Never had an issue. You must be dealing with a counterfeit scammer

I also have been with gm since the tpk days (4 or 5 years now) and outside of a few glitches and some outages beyond their control, service has been great. Their EPG is dodgy occasionally, but it's well worth it for the money I've saved. The content value is insane.

I've had Game Masters for years. I go back to TPK days. Never had an issue. You must be dealing with a counterfeit scammer
Haha 3 new account coming to support. And you even had the service for years but decided to create new account here to defend you favorite provider.

I know its the nature of the game to sometimes pay for some iptv services that are not worth the price, that is fine with me as its the nature of testing different providers, but the reason for writing this is to maybe steer 2 or three people away vshare from using gamemasters. They did not provide service at all after making payment twice, they beat around the bush with some bull $()!t saying payments take up to a week to process, its almost been two weeks and nothing, they closed the ticket i opened Omegle for the concern and didnt bother to follow up, i sent screenshot of my payment to them multiple times and nothing. Thats trash service if you ask me, in all honesty i tried them because they came well recommended but i router login have convinced the person who recommended me to leave and try another service and ha 192.168.0.1 ve since left Gamemasters. If i could convince 2 more people to leave or not use it, mission accomplished. Gamemasters and their entire service can SMD jf they are reading this.
I dunno man. I just made a payment and it went though instantaneously. There are lots of people scamming it there. Make sure you're dealing with real gm/resellers. But no issues with payment or service from me.

I have to agree with the others who have said they don't have a problem with Game Masters (Gamers). I've also been with them since the TPK days. I have tried other IPTV plans and they've all had problems. But Gamers has always been pretty consistent.

Has anyone given you the link to their payment portal so you can compare it to the way you're contacting them?

By the way, my profile might say I'm new here but I'm not. I just never really post anything.

Back
Top Bottom