Gamemaster buffering

Kbeaster

I’m having issues with buffering on one of my tv’s. I’ve tried 2 different fire sticks on it and they both do the same thing. It’s not all the time and I am using IPVanishVPN.
It is the farthest from my frontier supplied router. Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

I’m having issues with buffering on one of my tv’s. I’ve tried 2 different fire sticks on it and they both do the same thing. It’s not all the time and I am using IPVanishVPN.
It is the farthest from my frontier supplied router. Any ideas on how to solve this issue?
what is your internet speed to the sticks with the vpn on, are there other users of the wifi in the house?

I did a speed test today around 65 for both upload and download. Today my phone was the only other thing connected to WiFi.
Just seems weird that my main tv is the one with issues, granted it’s the farthest from the router and I tried 2 different fire sticks

I did a speed test today around 65 for both upload and download. Today my phone was the only other thing connected to WiFi.
Just seems weird that my main tv is the one with issues, granted it’s the farthest from the router and I tried 2 different fire sticks
I'm assuming your doing your regular maintenance. Try changing the wifi band your firesticks are using try changing from 5 to 2.4 mhz maybe the consistency is the problem. But It might just be the VPN you might try changing location of the VPN server to see

You'll have to look through your routers admin page find wifi settings for the devices your concerned with. There should be a radio button on something identifying the channell as 5 or 2.4 and a 2ay to change it

Back
Top Bottom