Forgot password not sending option to my mail

davinvinlal

Hi, I deleted my data and cache in my TV box and lost my premium login. I tried login but I think I dont remember the password. I tried reset password and it says it will be sent to my mail. I tried many times by clicking forgot password but has not received any mails in my inbox or spam folders. My login email: [email protected]. Please help. Thank you

Hi, I deleted my data and cache in my TV box and lost my premium login. I tried login but I think I dont remember the password. I tried reset password and it says it will be sent to my mail. I tried many times by clicking forgot password but has not received any mails in my inbox or spam folders. My login email: [email protected]. Please help. Thank you
I’ll DM you

Hi, I received reset password in my mail and I had set new password. The problem is my premium subscription is missing. Its asking me to subscribe again. I am attaching the existing subscription screenshot from my playstore.

Attachments

• Tivimate subscription.jpg
    Tivimate subscription.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Tivimate subscription 2.jpg
    Tivimate subscription 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi, I received reset password in my mail and I had set new password. The problem is my premium subscription is missing. Its asking me to subscribe again. I am attaching the existing subscription screenshot from my playstore.
I’ll DM you again

Hello, I’m trying to reset my password. I do get the forgot password email, however when I click the link inside the email it never loads up. I’ve been trying for hours. Can I get some help?

Hello, I’m trying to reset my password. I do get the forgot password email, however when I click the link inside the email it never loads up. I’ve been trying for hours. Can I get some help?
They have a problem. Their system has been down since early yesterday. The free portion works but you can not log in to premium functions or the companion app right now. I don't know when it will be fixed.

Authenticate servers are still down. No ETA on when it will be fixed. Sorry 😢

Back
Top Bottom