Epg

moose0199

For some reason service is acting like I only have 1 connection when I have multiple. If I log out of 1 connection and try another it works but if I try to log into another, it just has connection error bit if I log out of the opposite one then the one with connection error works. I submitted a ticket, hopefully they fix it soon so my kids can watch TV in their rooms and they get my multiple connections working

Last edited:
For some reason service is acting like I only have 1 connection when I have multiple. If I log out of 1 connection and try another it works but if I try to log into another, it just has connection error bit if I log out of the opposite one then the one with connection error works. I submitted a ticket, hopefully they fix it soon so my kids can watch TV in their rooms and they get my multiple connections working
Others had that same issue. Thru the ticket..they were able to get it sorted.

cuphead
For some reason service is acting like I only have 1 connection when I have multiple. If I log out of 1 connection and try another it works but if I try to log into another, it just has connection error bit if I log out of the opposite one then the one with connection error works. I submitted a ticket, hopefully they fix it soon so my kids can watch TV in their rooms and they get my multiple connections working.
This problem is not just for you. I see a lot of people have been in the same situation as yours and they have contacted the support team to resolve it quickly.;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom