EPG missing for days? (IPTV Smarters Pro)

Gaz-57

Any idea where the EPG has gone?
My EPG has stopped appearing several days ago. I have reinstalled the IPTV Smarters Pro program and logged in again but there's no change...still no EPG.

Can i use another EPG and install it to the Smarters Pro? If so, where would I get it?

Thank you.

I am having the same problem with trying to get the EPG to load but nothing happens with Sino TV Pro service.

Any idea where the EPG has gone?
My EPG has stopped appearing several days ago. I have reinstalled the IPTV Smarters Pro program and logged in again but there's no change...still no EPG.

Can i use another EPG and install it to the Smarters Pro? If so, where would I get it?

Thank you.

I am having the same problem with trying to get the EPG to load but nothing happens with Sino TV Pro service.
If you are getting no EPG..it’s usually on the providers end. Contact your provider and ask about the missing EPG.
Logging in thru XTreme Codes Login usually will pull it up if one is available from your provider.
Smarters Pro doesn’t offer the option to add an additional EPG source like IM Player or TiviMate does but both of those apps require subscriptions for access to premium features within their apps.
There have been some reports of widespread EPG outages and there are a lot of providers that get their EPG’s from the same source. This may be affecting your service as well.

I just tried Tivimate EPG still doesn’t load and the error message has the xmltv link address that my provider asked me to try so it seems the provider is still having issues.

I just tried Tivimate EPG still doesn’t load and the error message has the xmltv link address that my provider asked me to try so it seems the provider is still having issues.
At least you know what the issue is. Hopefully it gets sorted out for you soon! Having no EPG to see what is currently playing is a bummer! ☹️

Back
Top Bottom