EPG hours not right

skippie1770

Hi, The EPG is not right. ATM i'm watching 'a place in the sun' but on the EPG it's saying i'm watching 'Come dine with me', the previous show. What am i doing wrong ?

Sounds like you are watching UK tv, but you don't say where you are. You can adjust the time off set in the epg settings, or your device clock is wrong.

Sounds like you are watching UK tv, but you don't say where you are. You can adjust the time off set in the epg settings, or your device clock is wrong.
Yes i live in UK and watch UK TV. I tried different hours settings but it doesn't change the fact that the EPG time is wrong, giving me the wrong shows on the wrong hours. The device clock is right at +1 (shield TV Pro).

Last edited:
you can change the epg time offset in the epg settings. Go to settings, EPG, EPG Sources, click on your source then time offset. Just + or - till it's right.
I don't understand why you device is set plus 1hr if you are it the uk. I live in Spain and i am on +1. It's 7.30pm here, 6.30pm in the UK
I have just checked the time on my device and it is set for the UK, the epg time is set to 0.00

Last edited:
Yes fixed it, didn't find that time off setting yet, did know. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom