EPG for Local channels

Eirehead

I apologize if this question has been answered already, I was unable to find it. I'm using Tivimate pro. I was able to populate the EPG for the cable channels with no trouble, but I have only been able to populate the local channels one at a time. Does anyone know of a shortcut that can populate them all at once, or at least several at once? Thank you!

I apologize if this question has been answered already, I was unable to find it. I'm using Tivimate pro. I was able to populate the EPG for the cable channels with no trouble, but I have only been able to populate the local channels one at a time. Does anyone know of a shortcut that can populate them all at once, or at least several at once? Thank you
how do you populate only one channell at a time? did your provider give you xtreme code to enter?

how do you populate only one channell at a time? did your provider give you xtreme code to enter?
Yes, and populating the EPG is no problem for the "cable" channels, but to populate the local channels I have to long-press the channel and add it to the EPG manually.

Yes, and populating the EPG is no problem for the "cable" channels, but to populate the local channels I have to long-press the channel and add it to the EPG manually.
do you mean with the guide on you lo ng press and select 'assign epg' ???

Yes. Refreshing the EPG doesn't populate the local channels 🙄
never heard this one before, and your sure your assigning the epg from the same provider of the local channells. Ill look into what i can, maybe its a bug with the new version.

i guess there are epg bugs with the new update. One person advised he fixed his by deleting playlists and reinstalling them after rebooting.

never heard this one before, and your sure your assigning the epg from the same provider of the local channells. Ill look into what i can, maybe its a bug with the new version.
I entered the provider codes (Supreme TV) when I first set up the Tivimate app. Done it twice, and it still doesn't populate local channels. Is there a separate way that just fills in the local channels? I didn't see it in the settings, but I'd love any help you can give. I've asked SupremeTV this question and they haven't answered me Thank you!

do you have another provider with an epg installed? if so you can put their epg as the source or backup source and it shoild fill in some gaps

Back
Top Bottom