Discord problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseff

Seems that I asked a question in the discord group and it REALLY pissed someone off. I guess they booted me from the group and I have been with these guys for years now. I have NEVER been disrespectful to ANYONE in this community and don't know why I got booted, but I guess I will have to find a different service once my sub runs out. Thanks for the GREAT customer service!

Uh. I wish you put the comment in there gorup. Any way. What happen. Do tell mate
Asked in the channel section if the fight was going to be rebroadcast anywhere. I was told to "Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit". So I replied. Thank you, that was really helpful. This is the channel section I thought this is where I should ask. Then got booted. Been with those guys almost from day 1. Never had Any kind of crap like this happen before.

Asked in the channel section if the fight was going to be rebroadcast anywhere. I was told to "Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit". So I replied. Thank you, that was really helpful. This is the channel section I thought this is where I should ask. Then got booted. Been with those guys almost from day 1. Never had Any kind of crap like this happen before.
Seiouse. That's bad mad.
Do you want me to being someone here to talk to to see what the hell happened

Seiouse. That's bad mad.
Do you want me to being someone here to talk to to see what the hell happened
Yeah. Please.. Like I said I have been with these guys a LONG time and this is the 1st time I EVER had trouble with anyone.

Based on the treatment I got in their Discord.. I dont blame you mate.. They are been jerks.. I dont understand what they playing.. GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT HAS NO LIMIT.. and they are really a bad support company now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom