Crashing

Trandnr

using a new android box OS 9, have 2 IPTV services connected and now it crashes every time I search through the guide. Anyone else having this issue ?

using a new android box OS 9, have 2 IPTV services connected and now it crashes every time I search through the guide. Anyone else having this issue ?
have you tried reinstalling tivimate?

Yes I hav
the new box may not be authorized for premium maybe go to settings/ about and enable premium
one of the differences between premium and free is the number of playlists

the new box may not be authorized for premium maybe go to settings/ about and enable premium
one of the differences between premium and free is the number of playlists
That was the only way I could install a 2nd service is through the premium, my guess is that the 2 services are conflicting with one another causing the app to crash. Something in android OS 9 is causing this to happen. The older version of android works great with 2 services

That was the only way I could install a 2nd service is through the premium, my guess is that the 2 services are conflicting with one another causing the app to crash. Something in android OS 9 is causing this to happen. The older version of android works great with 2 services
theres a couple of postibgs about issues with os9 wirh settings and menus. is it on much of a device?

theres a couple of postibgs about issues with os9 wirh settings and menus. is it on much of a device?
Found out last night that the IPTV. SportzTV is the one having the issues. It’s works fine under the old android OS

Back
Top Bottom