Changing to lifetime

Karl

Hi . A few days ago, I "found" the Tivi mate app and installed it on my Android box. Decided to go for Premium and choose the yearly subscription. Two weeks free and the first charge will be on January 1. Until then I can cancel for free.
The app is so amazing, that I decided to go for the lifetime subscription instead.
So I will cancel the current subscription before Jan 1 and after that sign up for lifetime with the same login.

Should work - shouldn't it? Or will I create a mess on my account? ;-)

Hi . A few days ago, I "found" the Tivi mate app and installed it on my Android box. Decided to go for Premium and choose the yearly subscription. Two weeks free and the first charge will be on January 1. Until then I can cancel for free.
The app is so amazing, that I decided to go for the lifetime subscription instead.
So I will cancel the current subscription before Jan 1 and after that sign up for lifetime with the same login.

Should work - shouldn't it? Or will I create a mess on my account? ;-)
should be fine

Thought so. But asked 'cause I don't wanna loose Premium facilities for my favourite New Year Show ("Same procedure as last year" ;-) )
Update - turned out, it's not quite that easy. Cancelled, but my cancellation will only be valid from 1st of January, so I can't sign a lifetime subscription now. Seems it's inevitable to have certain amount of time without premium, before being able to subscribe again. Or, maybe I should create a new user account?

Update - turned out, it's not quite that easy. Cancelled, but my cancellation will only be valid from 1st of January, so I can't sign a lifetime subscription now. Seems it's inevitable to have certain amount of time without premium, before being able to subscribe again. Or, maybe I should create a new user account?
you reminded me , yes you have to wait for the 'free' period to be over. buy the lifetime when it expires that way you can keep the same sign on.

you reminded me , yes you have to wait for the 'free' period to be over. buy the lifetime when it expires that way you can keep the same sign on.
Will see if my Premium settings (like second playlist) will have to be renewed. But no big deal. Happy New Year.

Back
Top Bottom