Cannot login to activate premium on second device

Razor

Trying to activate premium on second device. Get password error. Asked to reset password on Tivimate several times but no response. Any suggestions?

Trying to activate premium on second device. Get password error. Asked to reset password on Tivimate several times but no response. Any suggestions?
Are you able to login with your credentials on TiviMate Companion?:
That should verify if you have an issue with your password or not.

You didn’t say which devices you were using nor where you purchased premium from.

Android tv boxes, purchased premium on the app on the 1st box
And you are using your Google Play Store email and password? We’re you able to login to the Companion app?

If you have an Android phone..I gave you the link for it earlier. Download and try logging in.

Sorry no android phone
why doesn’ Tivimate respond?
Android boxes need to purchase premium thru the Google Play Store. Your 1st box allowed you to purchase and unlock premium. Your 2nd box will now verify your subscription thru the Google Play Store. If you used an email that is not a GMail email..your box won’t be able to verify your subscription and won’t unlock.

If you did use an email that’s a GMail..try your password you created your account with. That should unlock it. If not..try these steps:

Turn off your VPN if you are using one.

Device settings > Apps > TiviMate
Force stop > Clear cache > RESTART device >
Then try unlocking again.

If that didn’t help..try this:
Uninstall / Reinstall TiviMate

If you didn’t use a GMail email..send an email to the developer and tell him what you did. He will be able to assist you to get your subscription straightened out:
[email protected]

If it’s been less than 5 days since you purchased premium..you are under a trial. He will be able to cancel your trial so you can purchase premium again the correct way for your device.

I also ran into this issue I bought through Google play Apr 24th and was able to install non-Premium but not the premium yesterday it didn't like my password

If I request the developer to change my email and password to gmail for my account will that work?
Have a Gmail email available to give him but he may just refund you.. or cancel your trial if you are still on one.. and have you purchase premium again using your Gmail email instead. Either way..he will get you sorted.

Back
Top Bottom