Buffering while recording

Redsfan83

So here is the deal: I am trying to narrow down while most of the recordings are playing back with buffering, and noticed today that while recording a show and watching at the same time it buffers. If I stop the recording, buffering has stopped. To me, it appears that this could be a cause of the issues, so is there a way around this?

Using a Personal Cloud, and have recordings directed to one of it's folders....also have just 1 connection with a provider

So here is the deal: I am trying to narrow down while most of the recordings are playing back with buffering, and noticed today that while recording a show and watching at the same time it buffers. If I stop the recording, buffering has stopped. To me, it appears that this could be a cause of the issues, so is there a way around this?

Using a Personal Cloud, and have recordings directed to one of it's folders....also have just 1 connection with a provider
I believe the problem is you are only paying for one connection, but using two.

kind of what I was thinking, but is watching the same channel you are recording equal 2 connections?
TBH, intuitively I'd have to say it doesn't matter what you're watching, and it will count as 1+1.

probably so...too bad there is no way to test a 2nd connection to see if that solves things before laying out money
Perhaps your service will give you a 2nd for 24 hours, or at worst add another connection for one month for a fee.

Back
Top Bottom