Buffering issues

TonyHoward

I am using both a z10 pro and a 4k Firestick with my Tivimate premium but I'm getting buffering with the z10 using Tivimate and not with the Firestick with the same ethernet connection
It's not my supplier but is there some conflict with the z10 and Tivimate?

I am using both a z10 pro and a 4k Firestick with my Tivimate premium but I'm getting buffering with the z10 using Tivimate and not with the Firestick with the same ethernet connection
It's not my supplier but is there some conflict with the z10 and Tivimate?
I'm not familiar with the Z10 Pro, a couple of generic things you can try and see if either helps. In General, User-Agent, add: IPTVSmartersPlayer - In Playback, Buffer size, try using all of them, from None, to Very Large, and see if there is any difference in the buffering.

I have tried all of them but still the same issue.
Update I have now bricked my box I carried out a factory reset as per the Formuler instruction and now my box is stuck in the attached screen and will not reboot to factory settings

Attachments

• IMG_20231018_155028.jpg
    IMG_20231018_155028.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
I have tried all of them but still the same issue.
Update I have now bricked my box I carried out a factory reset as per the Formuler instruction and now my box is stuck in the attached screen and will not reboot to factory settings
Ouch. Sorry to hear that Tony. I hope you're under warranty. I'm not familiar but I think that box is in excess of $150. I guess there were other issues with the box and TiviMate was never at fault for the buffering. Good luck with that.

I have managed to complete a factory reset and the box seems to be working well again but I guess the test will be during a busy viewing period of an EPL 3pm kick off

Back
Top Bottom