Any update on pds support tickets?

Mookey

My account has been saying expired since Sunday submitted a ticket on Sunday with no response. Is there any updates as to what is going on I’m really missing my tv and and suggestions at another iptv around the same price with be appreciated. This is not like them normally the respond within the day so I’m worried they are no longer.

Attachments

• 2FA241F8-CE6C-49D2-9B2A-3879062F5677.jpeg
    2FA241F8-CE6C-49D2-9B2A-3879062F5677.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Hey Mookey same no response either. Checking everyday as my whole family is on this. I did however talk to my friend who pays monthly and his is still working normal as should. It seems like all the accounts that paid in advance or quarterly are the ones having issues. I am paid up through December as I suspect many of us are that have the expired message across the screen. I have had this happen in the past before but they fixed it quickly with one ticket. But now no responses on any of the 3 tickets i submitted. Weird issue and hopefully can be resolved, but it doesn't look like there is much we can do except keep bumping tickets until then.

My account has been saying expired since Sunday submitted a ticket on Sunday with no response. Is there any updates as to what is going on I’m really missing my tv and and suggestions at another iptv around the same price with be appreciated. This is not like them normally the respond within the day so I’m worried they are no longer.
Mookey I too am looking for new service. So if anyone can help appreciated. I am paid till december but not waiting for these guys to get their shit together

Back
Top Bottom