Android Galaxy Phone

59svj

Downloaded the app. It opens and closes immediately. This phone has the latest Android version on it.
If anyone has any ideas how to get it to launch that would be great.
Thanks,

Downloaded the app. It opens and closes immediately. This phone has the latest Android version on it.
If anyone has any ideas how to get it to launch that would be great.
Thanks,
Where did you download it from and version number?

Where did you download it from and version number?
Hi, 4.1.0 from Troypoint.com
I miss using it on my phone. Seems since latest Android update, this is what happens. Opens for a split second and crashes.

Yes tivimate is still not designed for phones and in the cases where it did work, the upgrade to Android 12 broke it. There's no fix I've heard of, just alternative players.

Yes tivimate is still not designed for phones and in the cases where it did work, the upgrade to Android 12 broke it. There's no fix I've heard of, just alternative players.
I kind of figured that was the case. Damn ... it worked flawless with my Service. Not the alternatives, they buffer every 10 seconds. I'm changed audio types....same result. Anyways, thank you for the reply. Have a great rest of your day!

I kind of figured that was the case. Damn ... it worked flawless with my Service. Not the alternatives, they buffer every 10 seconds. I'm changed audio types....same result. Anyways, thank you for the reply. Have a great rest of your day!
No prob, post back if you get it going.

Back
Top Bottom