A new IPTV service provider?

ragiya

I currently have no cable subscription, but I have IPTV that's tied to my high speed Internet provider. But, I'm looking to replace my Internet, but when I do so, the iptv goes with it. We don't watch much tv, we have netflix and a Plex media server.

But what we do like to do in the evening is throw on the TV and have it in the background. It's usually sitcoms like Big Bang Theory or The Simpsons. Can anyone suggest an IPTV service that will work on Apple TV boxes? Yes, I know that Netflix offers a ton of content (or Hulu, or Youtube, or Disney+ or Prime) but the problem with the streaming services such as Netflix is that you need to "engage." You need to click to watch something. It's a different mentality. I want a passive service that'll play some stuff without thinking about it too much. I also enjoy commercials playing in between tv shows. It would be perfect if something like Tubi.tv hd had "channels" rather than shows or something?

Any thoughts?

I want a passive service that'll play some stuff without thinking about it too much
Most services here offer a section called "24/7 channels" that will play episodes back to back without the need for intervention, unless the stream stops of course.
I also enjoy commercials playing in between tv shows.
Wanting commercials is a unique thing that you will only get constantly, by watching standard TV channels which is the primary purpose of IPTV.

Hey there...

I use the IPTV services the way you had described as well... Especially for the 24/7 channels. The one service I have has over 1000 channels for it. Some I have offer over 2000 24/7 channels lol.
As for commercials, there are a lot of choices that have channels on them for just that reason I guess. Not gonna lie, I enjoy commercials here and there just to see what's new out there lol.

Hit me up if you'd like to try it out.

Last edited:
I currently have no cable subscription, but I have IPTV that's tied to my high speed Internet provider. But, I'm looking to replace my Internet, but when I do so, the iptv goes with it. We don't watch much tv, we have netflix and a Plex media server.

But what we do like to do in the evening is throw on the TV and have it in the background. It's usually sitcoms like Big Bang Theory or The Simpsons. Can anyone suggest an IPTV service that will work on Apple TV boxes? Yes, I know that Netflix offers a ton of content (or Hulu, or Youtube, or Disney+ or Prime) but the problem with the streaming services such as Netflix is that you need to "engage." You need to click to watch something. It's a different mentality. I want a passive service that'll play some stuff without thinking about it too much. I also enjoy commercials playing in between tv shows. It would be perfect if something like Tubi.tv hd had "channels" rather than shows or something?

Any thoughts?

just putting on the movie channels or 24/7 tv or movie would do it

Hey there...

I use the IPTV services the way you had described as well... Especially for the 24/7 channels. The one service I have has over 100 channels for it.
As for commercials, there are a lot of choices that have channels on them for just that reason I guess. Not gonna lie, I enjoy commercials here and there just to see what's new out there lol.

Lol just watch those TV shop channels or religious channels or public channels their infested with ads, almost nothing but ads.

Hey there...

I use the IPTV services the way you had described as well... Especially for the 24/7 channels. The one service I have has over 100 channels for it.

I personally can't stand ads.... IDK why I'm selling IPTV with ads.... ill do something about that ..... auto switch to another channel when theres an adplaying and automate this perhaps .....my mom always hated me channel switching....

Back
Top Bottom