OMG

SNB

Every channel on my account says my account is expired!!! I paid it on time!!! And they have my money!! Put in a ticket but this is BS!! Screen shot attached that my account was paid!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214-191607_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240214-191607_Chrome.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 13
Every channel on my account says my account is expired!!! I paid it on time!!! And they have my money!! Put in a ticket but this is BS!! Screen shot attached that my account was paid!!!!
I just popped in here to see if that had happened to anybody else. I got the "Expired" screen, did a refresh and now can't log in.

I just popped in here to see if that had happened to anybody else. I got the "Expired" screen, did a refresh and now can't log in.
Grrrrrr... what is going on with them lately?? They were so good for a while... I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue.. sorry yours is out too... I need a reliable replacement. 😩

Grrrrrr... what is going on with them lately?? They were so good for a while... I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue.. sorry yours is out too... I need a reliable replacement
I put a ticket in. Hopefully, they'll get it straightened out quickly. I've got other options but this is the one I use the most, primarily because of their 24/7 variety.

And I can't really say I've had a lot of problems with them I looked at my support history and counting this one, I've submitted five tickets in the last four years. My internet and phone (old-school landline) cost me far more and have given me a lot more trouble.

I put a ticket in. Hopefully, they'll get it straightened out quickly. I've got other options but this is the one I use the most, primarily because of their 24/7 variety.

And I can't really say I've had a lot of problems with them I looked at my support history and counting this one, I've submitted five tickets in the last four years. My internet and phone (old-school landline) cost me far more and have given me a lot more trouble.
I agree.. they were doing so good.. hopefully they get it resolved quickly... they would be my main account.. I just need to get a backup for times like this where I can't watch live tv... fingers crossed 🤞

Same issue. Been solid service for a while. Today, just completely expired even though the account is up to date. Also I put in a service ticket. Who knows what's going on. Just frustrating.

Same issue. Been solid service for a while. Today, just completely expired even though the account is up to date. Also I put in a service ticket. Who knows what's going on. Just frustrating.
Looks like this is widespread.. so hopefully this will be fixed soon...

It looks like my ticket was received... maybe being reviewed... so hopefully this will be resolved soon.. :)

Issue resolved for me. Customer service replied to my ticket and took care of the problem. I would suggest try your service to see if things are solved on your end.

Issue resolved for me. Customer service replied to my ticket and took care of the problem. I would suggest try your service to see if things are solved on your end.
My ticket was never answered.. but I can watch for right now...

What did they do to fix the problem? Did you have to do anything on your end?

What did they do to fix the problem? Did you have to do anything on your end?
Nothing to do on my end. To be honest, not sure how they fixed it. Must have reset something on their end which reconnected my account to the service. This following is what was sent to me. Everything is back to normal thankfully.

---------‐-------------------------------------------------

"Hi, please connect now. i reset, I have tested your connection to the server on the smarters webplayer on my laptop Smarters Pro / http://webtv.iptvsmarters.com/live.php and it streams fine. These urls are for testing on the laptop or desktop with your login details and not to be used on your android devices

For the members needing dates and or connections adjusted I have done that also , see how it goes

For quarterly and annual payments you must ticket me after payment is made on your invoice to adjust your dates on the subscription

For ALL extra connections being paid for, you must ticket me after invoicing is paid to manually audit your connections to what you are paying for, the server right now as standard till we are provided the update will provide 2 as standard. I am so sorry that we all wait patiently for whmcs smarters to provide this fix for our servers"

Back
Top Bottom