SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Recent content by jha4aamu

  1. J

    Pds server changed As of 23/08/2026

    @MikeVanWa got it working. Thanks.
  2. J

    Pds server changed As of 23/08/2026

    Yes. Paid up. Will check those details in the tivimate app now. Edit: unable to see any details re: xtream in the app as no playlists will load.
  3. J

    Pds server changed As of 23/08/2026

    I have inputted the new DNS/server info. I posted the photo in the previous post. Ive submitted a ticket to pds support but no reply as of yet. Ive also got no alerts of any account issues.
  4. J

    Pds server changed As of 23/08/2026

    I will need the link
  5. J

    Pds server changed As of 23/08/2026

    I have followed all the steps. Updated the url. Still no content. What am I missing
Back
Top